- in Recipes , Salads by Melissa Costello
Tarragon Potato Salad; Vegan + Gluten Free
This light and delicious potato salad is perfect to bring to a summer BBQ, or a potluck dinner. Use red bliss, or heirloom potatoes for an even yummier salad and leave the skins on for extra nutrition. The tarragon gives it a very special flavor that will delight your taste buds.
- 3 lbs. Red bliss potatoes or combo of red, purple & creamy yellow (red, white & blue), unpeeled & chopped into small 1/2” inch cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 green onion (scallion), finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon (replace with dried dill if not available)
- 1/4 Grapeseed Oil Vegenaise
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Boil potatoes until tender but not too soft. Drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until cold. If salad becomes dry after a day or two, add a bit more mayo.