Summer is officially here! ☀ Try my “Holy Moly Green Gazpacho” if you want a refreshingly cool summer soup…
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 Persian cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 poblano pepper, deseeded and chopped (if not available, leave out)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup water
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This will help emulsify the soup, giving you a light and creamy consistency.
Season with salt and pepper. CHILL it for an hour before eating so the flavors meld and enjoy!