July 10, 2014
- in Desserts , Recipes , Snacks & Sides by Melissa Costello
- 1 comments
Strawberry Coconut Fruit Pops
We all love a delicious Summertime treat! These low-glycemic fruit pops are delicious, healthy and great to help you cool off in the summer heat. Use any berries that are in season or peaches would be good too!
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons xylitol or maple syrup
- juice of 1/4 lemon
Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until combined. Pour into Popsicle molds and place in freezer until frozen.