WHISK TOGETHER THE DRY INGREDIENTS:
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free all purpose baking flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
MAKE A WELL IN THE CENTER AND ADD IN:
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup only fruit apricot fruit spread
- 1/3 cup Agave Nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Ener-G Egg Replacer for 2 eggs (whisked with warm water)
- 1/2 c. dried apricots, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-muffin tin.
Beat with a wooden spoon to incorporate (or use a mixer). When the batter is smooth and slightly sticky add in the chopped apricots and stir to combine. Place the batter into the muffin cups. Smooth tops.
Bake in the center of a preheated oven till firm- about 18 to 20 minutes (test with a wooden pick). Place the muffin pan on a rack to cool slightly. Remove the muffins and continue cooling on a wire rack to avoid sogginess.