July 1, 2013
- in Recipes , Snacks & Sides by Melissa Costello
- 1 comments
Honey Ginger Miso Dressing
I love to use raw, local honey in dressings and sauces. If you don’t want to use honey, then maple syrup or coconut nectar is a good replacement for this delicious & spicy dressing.
Dip fresh veggies into it or drizzle it on a salad, for a spicy, sweet punch.
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon mellow white miso
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- juice of ½ lime
- 1-2 tablespoons sage honey (depending on your tastes)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Placeall ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth or whisk together in a bowl.