May 13, 2013
- in Recipes , Snacks & Sides by Melissa Costello
Cheesy Chipotle Kale Chips
Here’s another delicious version of my favorite snack! These are so addicting. I can eat a whole head of kale in one sitting!
Look at all this delicious kale that my amazing Tower Garden produced. Love aeroponics and how quickly my greens grow!
- 1 head kale, stems stripped
- 1 roasted red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of one lime
- 1/4 teaspooon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder