- in Desserts , Recipes by Melissa Costello
Wheat Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delectable cookies are Wheat Free & Vegan!!!(if you aren’t allergic to wheat, opt for the Spelt Flour)
- 2 c. Oat or Spelt Flour
- 3/4 c. Rolled Oats
- 1/2 c. chopped Walnuts (optional)
- 1 c. Grain Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 2/3 c. Agave Nectar
- 2/3 c. Grapeseed Oil
- 2 TBL Water or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla or Almond Extract Extract
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Place dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together. Add wet mixture to dry and stir well with a wooden spoon. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Place by the tablespoon on a baking sheet lined with Parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool on a wire rack.