- Meat from 2 young thai coconuts
- Water from one young thai coconut
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours & drained
- 1/4 c. raw cacao powder
(you can add more if you like it more chocolaty)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or seeds from a vanilla bean
- 1/4 c. agave nectar or maple syrup
Open coconuts (carefully) with a cleaver or sharp serrated knife and scrape out meat. Place all ingredients in a blender except coconut water. Add coconut water just to barely cover ingredients, you can always add more later if too thick. Blend until creamy smooth. If pudding is too thin, add more cashews. Enjoy with fresh berries!!