This delicious pudding is a must-have for dessert at the Thanksgiving Dinner Table. It’s healthy, loaded with fiber, omegas and medium-chain fatty acids to keep your metabolism revved up! You can even throw it into a pie crust (gluten free & vegan, of course) if you want and have a Pumpkin Chia Pudding Pie!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 5 dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of Sea Salt
- fresh ground nutmeg (garnish)
Place chia seeds in a medium-sized bowl. Blend remaining ingredients together in a high- powered blender until creamy smooth. Pour mixture over the chia seeds. Stir well to combine and let sit for about 10-15 minutes or until pudding firms up. Refrigerate for an even thicker pudding. Top with fresh ground nutmeg as a garnish.