July 4, 2013
- in Juices & Smoothies , Recipes by Melissa Costello
- 2 comments
“It’s Peachy Green” Smoothie
My Peachy Green smoothie is peachy keen alright. It’s light and tropicalicious. It will transport you right to the islands. Adding spinach or kale gives it even more of a powerful, nutritious punch.
- 10 oz unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- 2 large handfuls raw spinach or kale
Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.