- in Desserts , Recipes by Melissa Costello
Avocado Lime Pudding w/Pistachio Crumble
Creamy avocado paired with cashews and lime make this delectable pudding not only delicious but good for you too.
Top with the Pistachio crumble for a little added crunch.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1-1/4 cup cashews, soaked for 1 hour
- ¼ c. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ c. raw + local wildflower honey or Maple Syrup
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender, and blend until creamy smooth. If too thick, add more coconut water. Spoon into dessert dishes and chill for 2 hours. Top with pistachio crumble.
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup raw, shredded coconut
- 5 large dates, pitted
- 1-2 tablespoons raw, local honey
- dash sea salt
Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until sticky and combined into a crumbly topping.