[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”5494″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_text_separator title=”INGREDIENTS”][vc_column_text]
- 2 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 1/4″ pieces
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1 c. chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, marinated in oil, cut up
- 2 cans white beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onion and shallot in olive oil until translucent and caramelized. Add thyme & sage and stir to combine to release the flavor of the herbs. Add the zucchini and saute until lightly browned. Add spinach and cover pan with lid until spinach wilts. Do not overcook.
Pour into a large bowl with remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or chilled.
Makes 6-8 servings[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]