Vegan Chocolate Coconut Pudding
Who doesn’t love chocolate pudding??? I’m not sure, but if you know someone, they need to be re-schooled in the ways of chocolate, creamy decadence. This vegan version is loaded with healthy fats, tons of flavor and zero-guilt. Spoon into some cute little cups and top with raspberries or cherries for an extra delicious indulgence.
- meat from 2 young thai coconuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup coconut water from thai coconut
- 5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until creamy smooth. If too thick, add more coconut water. Dish into dessert cups and store in the refrigerator.