Quinoa Snap Pea Salad with Peaches + Mint
Quinoa paired with fresh, sweet snap peas and peaches gives this salad tons of texture and delectable flavor.
Feel free to use nectarine or apricots if you do not like peaches. You can also substitute the apricot nectar for peach nectar in the dressing.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup roughly chopped snap peas
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- ½ red or orange bell pepper, de-seeded + diced
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
Place all ingredients into a large bowl and toss with Apricot Vinaigrette. Serve room temperature or chilled.
- ¼ cup apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grade B maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.