Delicious Creamy Golden Milk
Golden Milk, made with turmeric and ginger, is used as an anti-inflammatory in the Ayurvedic tradition. Usually made with cow’s milk, I make mine with almond or coconut milk, so it’s vegan. It’s great to curb sugar cravings at night and awesome for digestion.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp powdered turmeric
- 1/4 tsp powdered ginger
- 10 oz. of almond or coconut milk, unsweetened
- Raw honey or grade B maple syrup, to taste
- Freshly grated nutmeg (regular is fine too)