Chocolate-y Rice Krispie Thingys
Everyone loves Rice Krispy Treats, but they aren’t always the healthiest, and they are loaded with high fructose corn syrup.
This version is healthy, and is loaded with good fats, protein and deliciousness. Your kids will love them more than the real thing! They are so good with a tall glass of almond milk or your favorite nut milk!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 2 cups of organic brown rice crisp cereal
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup organic brown rice syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 bag of vegan chocolate chips